Monday, July 17, 2006

P.E. Class

okay~~let see~~
hmmm...
today,i ponteng my SPM physics class n having my third time P.E. class with my classmates. although this is my third time having my P.E. class with my classmates, i felt shame on it!!! i felt that, this is the third and the last time having P.E. class with them!!OMG!! so shame!!
okay~~now i wanna talk about what happen.........

after the asistance took the attandance, he want all of us (unit:class) run along the running tracks in a group. after that, he wan us to run again....n someone are not agree with it!! what la......at last, we run for another round(not including someone n the gals whose are having their period)...
walau.....so rude!!!what a gal like this....the most 嚣张 is :"他凭什么叫我们跑。。。"wakao!!!!!

so now, i decided that i am not going to have my fourth P.E. class with my classmates!!!so rude!!

以上的文稿,将不会 post 上我的 msn space~~~so,不用担心~~

p/s:
i love my hair style very very very much!!!hahahahahahaha~~~~~
got 2 teaches praise me n said that i look so beautiful with this hair style~~wow~~
n so many ppl said it too~~~
wahahahaha

No comments: