Thursday, November 01, 2007

The things i want to do during my holidays

  1. Celebrate my 18-year-old birthday
  2. Get a hand phone
  3. Get a part time job
  4. Driving
  5. Learn swimming
  6. Learn knitting
  7. Exercise--Jogging with dad or female friends
  8. Scan my photos
  9. Read books especially English books
  10. Get universities information
  11. Clean my bedroom
  12. Clean my high school's textbooks and sell it
  13. Baby-sitting for primary six students for one week
  14. Learn to make cheese cakes or cookies
  15. Get a really nice hair do
  16. Learn another language such as Korean
  17. Learn makeup
  18. Keep fit

4 comments:

nelsonkiu said...

u're going to take care of those primary six kids?well,enjoy urself!!muahah..tat time i will be in the miri training centre.
how about "going to three months training"?haha..
and,reserve a nice and neat and clean de bio text books for me..thx!! =D

LinGLinG said...

14. Learn to make cheese cakes or cookies

come!! call me teacher and i teach u!! come!!

oi u dun sell my test paper oh.. so siasoi.. haha..

Xlonaldinho De Xavier said...

Keep Fit? I can help you. Just follow what I m doing for a week, I bring you to play football, swimming, jogging, basketball, table tennis, badminton, bowling. HAHA! I can teach you swim, but you have to pay for me. :P HAHA!

amanda said...

nelson: if my bro din choose science stream...then i will give u mine secret weapon...haha...if yes..i am sorry for that..hahaha...

lingling:u wanna teach me?oh thats great!!hahaha...mine siasoi too...haha nvm..we already graduate liao...

xy:cannot la...i will tired like a dog~~hahaha...